Janada

Java+Canada

Monday, December 26, 2005

Hello, Janada

I am sorry to use your name. I love Java and Canada, so I create the word JANADA.
I did not know it is your name, I created it but not stole it. www.canada.com isn't mine!

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year:)

Jan@da
- Show quoted text -


On 12/21/05, Janada Vandu wrote:

Hi Janada,

When I first wanted to get my own blog I typed in Janada for username and was a bit surprised when I found the name was already taken. My name actually is Janada and I know that the name isn't very common outside my indigenous area.

Today I decided to visit janada.blogspot.com and was surprised to see Japanese writing. Anyway, I just wanted to say YOU STOLE MY NAME . Also I think java+canada=janada is quite innovative.

Have a nice day,

Janada.

Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.




--
Best regards,
Janada Googler
http://janada.blogspot.com
http://www.logogle.com/ggl.php?hl=ja&lo=Janada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home